Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Tægg så mycket!

Why am I so curious? Just because I can't help reading other people's blogs, I just found out that a challenge was thrown my way. My very dear friend Denise told me to
- Pick up the nearest book.
- Open on page 123.
- Find the fifth sentence.
- Post the next three sentences.
- Tag five people, and acknowledge who tagged you.

Well...the nearest book is not awfully interesting, but here goes:

page 123, 5. sentence:

There are other possible combinations of sampling that would providea representative probability sample.

However it is done, it would be necessary to employ randomness at every stage, even when specified well-defined strata.

To conform the workin definition of randomness put forward at the beginning of this section, the goal must be that there is equal probability of subjects ultimately being selected from a population.


Needless to say, the book is one I am reading for uni. Thought I'd just make sure that you knew...(Just so that you don't all think "what a gripping life she must lead").

So...who to challenge??? Well...I will cheat a bit here, and chose some of Denise's.

Nazli, Marianne, Hilde, Kristian and Thomas.

No comments: